Wi-node 4 build guide

VideoLiam

Jan 11, 2014, 6:11:25 AM1/11/14
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I can see the the wi-node project seems to had ground to a hault, which is a bit od a shame.

I was just putting together a Wi-node 4 that I had in the draw over the holiday.

When following the build guide for safety I see that the guid stopped very suddenly at step:-

Step 45 -Voltage Test One – Pin 28 and Pin 7

And thats the worring point. Pin 28....

I have looked at the original Nanode RF and Winode 3 schematics and figured out I want 3.3 volts between ATMEGA328 Pins 7+20. Would be nice to see it at pin 8 on the 25K256, DS1307.

Now pin 28 is Analoge 5 and only ATMEGA328 as alteast 28 pins, so before I simply belive in myself and go for it is there anything I should know?

Thanks

Liam

SomeRandomBloke

Jan 12, 2014, 5:21:36 PM1/12/14
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
Do you have a link to the documentation you are using?

Cheers

Andrew

SomeRandomBloke

Jan 12, 2014, 5:23:18 PM1/12/14
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
Somehow your name seems slightly familiar... ;-)

VideoLiam

Jan 15, 2014, 4:30:07 PM1/15/14
to nanode...@googlegroups.com
Hi Andrew,

Yes it me, Branica Mug and all.. assuming that's you of course.

I finished the build, largely by taking a deep breath and trusting my instincts.

I was following the build guide on the Nanode website and cross referancing it to Ian Chiltens own build guide for the winode 3. So alls well that ends well.

However it is a shame to see the nanonde grind to a hault.

I hope to give your ethernet set up a go with a Nanonde soon, well as soon as I get the time..

See ya at the IOT meet?

Liam
Message has been deleted