More control over checks (especially html)

masafum...@gmail.com

Jun 22, 2020, 11:12:44 AM6/22/20
to nanoc
Hi, I'm new to Nanoc and I have a proposal about check configuration.

Currently I host my website on Netlify and it allows us to add `netlify` attribute to form tag so that users can submit a form to Netlify.
However, since it's not HTML compatible attribute (they process it during build time), Nanoc check detects it as an error.
I looked up a documentation about configuration of check but it seems we cannot configure to not detect particular attribute.

I'd be happy if we could have more control over check command.
More precisely, I think we could have "allowed_attributes" config option to ignore particular attribute in HTML during check.