github pages deployment - not updating github pages repo

Nawwab Zia

Jan 15, 2023, 9:10:42 AM1/15/23
to nanoc
Hello everyone, I have many questions and need help when deploying nanoc site to github pages:
1. Do nanoc assumes both code and github pages have different repo ?
2. I follow all steps in documentation and when I run `nanoc deploy` it isn't update my github page repo and only yield:
```
Using Nanoc site in (redacted)/Documents/nzia-blog
Deploying via Git to branch “gh-pages” on remote “https://github.com/nawwab/nawwab.github.io.git”…
```
heres my nanoc.yml:
```
# A list of file extensions that Nanoc will consider to be textual rather than
# binary. If an item with an extension not in this list is found,  the file
# will be considered as binary.
text_extensions: [ 'adoc', 'asciidoc', 'atom', 'coffee', 'css', 'erb', 'haml', 'handlebars', 'hb', 'htm', 'html', 'js', 'less', 'markdown', 'md', 'ms', 'mustache', 'php', 'rb', 'rdoc', 'sass', 'scss', 'slim', 'tex', 'txt', 'xhtml', 'xml' ]

prune:
  auto_prune: true
  exclude: ['.git']

deploy: