Technology Webinar 04: PicoBalance: A method to measure and monitor mass of single cells over time

Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology

Jun 30, 2021, 12:00:21 PM6/30/21
to Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology
Dear Mechanobiology enthusiast,

Following to our previous online events, we would like to advertise the 4th webinar in this series, chaired by the AFM company Nanosurf:

Title: PicoBalance: A method to measure and monitor mass of single cells over time
Sponsor: Nanosurf (www.nanosurf.com)
Scientific speaker: Dr Fläschner Gotthold, ETH Zürich
Date: Thu, July 15, 2021 15:00 CET
Location: online

The event is completely free, but the registration is required to moderate the access. More details and the abstract are provided online at the registration page.

We hope to "meet" you there soon, to have a taste of this interesting mechanobiology technology all together!

N4M