Camogli Symposium 2019

Massimo Vassalli

Jan 4, 2019, 2:28:51 PM1/4/19
to Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology
Dear Mechanobiology enthusiast,

the organization of the 2019 edition of the Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology Camogli symposium is now in advanced phase. You can find the updated program online and look at the organization of this edition, with some novelties with respect to the past.

Special Issue of Biophysical Reviews
Most notable, this year we started a partnership with Elsevier and we launched a special issue of Biophysical Reviews, the official journal of the "International Union for Pure and Applied Biophysics".  This opportunity is addressed to all attendees of the first 4 editions of the N4M symposium ( 2016, 2017, 2018 and  the upcoming one). If you are interested in participating, please feel free to contact the organizing committee at n...@mechanobiology.eu.

Registration for the 2019 edition
The program for oral contributions is almost completed but the registration is still open till the end of February for poster presentation and attendance. The registration fee was set to 230€ for the full conference (participation, lunches, coffee breaks, welcome dinner) and a special price with the conference hotel was agreed also this year.

Hope to meet you again in Camogli,
on behalf of the organizing committee,
Massimo Vassalli