Important news and deadline extension

Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology

Oct 30, 2021, 10:46:54 AM10/30/21
to Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology
Dear Mechanobiology enthusiasts,

We are contacting you with a couple of thrilling news related to the next edition of the Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology (N4M) symposium.

First, we would like to let you know that we can confirm the event is going to be organised in person. We will monitor the situation and comply with all regulations in place by the end f March, but we are committed to make this an "old fashion" event.

Second, you might have heard that the 2021 Nobel Prize for physiology and medicine was jointly awarded to Ardem Patapoutian for his work on Piezo channels. We think this important recognition will help supporting the growing mechanobiology community. To celebrate this event, we have the pleasure to confirm the conference will be opened by Boris Martinac, who played a central role in the prelude to this award. He will tell us his journey through mechanosensitive ion channels, including some hidden historical gems.

We recognise these news can induce some more scientists to join the conference and we decided to extend the early bird registration deadline till November 18th, to provide everyone with the option to access the special offers in place.

The organising committee

Screenshot 2021-10-30 154322.png