N4M 2022

Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology

Sep 11, 2021, 1:30:54 PM9/11/21
to Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology
Dear Mechanobiology Enthusiast,

After a long and dense preparation, we finally opened the registration for the 2022 edition of "Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology" !

You can go online, and find all the details: http://n4m.mechanobiology.eu

The format is similar to the previous editions, where a large cohort of internationally recognised scientists is brought together in a charmy environment.

Nevertheless, we like innovation, and the 2022 edition will introduce some novelties.
  • The length of the conference has been extended, to 4 days;
  • We are going to organise a social event, half a day in Genoa discovering its alleys and having a dinner in one of the most picturesque castles of the city;
  • We are organising a live "scientific experiment" ... details to come
But probably, the most relevant point is that we aim to organise everything in person (following all relevant COVID-19 regulations and measures).

Deadline for oral abstract presentation and early registration: 30/10/2021

We hope to meet you all there: http://n4m.mechanobiology.eu/2022.html

The organising committee