Technology Webinars 01: Light as a tool for mechanobiology-Introducing SENSOCELL optical tweezers

Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology

Mar 2, 2021, 5:51:22 PM3/2/21
to Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology
Dear Mechanobiology enthusiast,

As promised with the previous email, we have managed to organize a series of technical seminars to showcase cutting edge technology for mechanobiology applications. Each 1h seminar will be centered on a specific technology and include both a scientific talk and a live demo or seminar from the manufacturer, plus some time for discussion.

The first technology webinar will be chaired by Impetux, sponsor of the 2020 N4M digital edition:

Title: Light as a tool for mechanobiology-Introducing SENSOCELL optical tweezers
Sponsor: Impetux
Scientific speaker: Michael Krieg, ICFO Barcelona (Spain)
Date: Wed, March 24, 2021 - 16:00 CET
Location: online, Zoom (link to come after registration)

The event is completely free, but the registration is required to moderate the access. More details and the abstract are provided online at the registration page.

We hope to "meet" you there soon, to have a taste of this interesting mechanobiology technology all together!