N4M2022 - news and updates

Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology

Jan 26, 2022, 6:23:41 PM1/26/22
to Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology
Dear Mechanobiology enthusiasts,

It has been a while since our last email to everyone. As you can imagine, we've been discussing quite intensively in relation with the ongoing COVID-19 situation, and this has largely delayed our expected actions in the last month or so.

We are now happy to confirm that the 2022 edition of Nanoengineering for Mechanobiology will be held in person, in Camogli (Genova, Italy) from 27 to 31 of March (as planned). The conference logistics will be slightly restructured to comply with the Italian regulations, but we do not foresee major disruptions to the program. Specific mitigations actions will be put in place, and we will inform you of the details closer to the event dates. As you know, the regulations are changing quite quickly, but we point out that Italy currently requires the "super green pass" (obtained after full vaccination or recovery from COVID-19; details can be found online https://www.esteri.it/en/ministero/normativaonline/focus-cittadini-italiani-in-rientro-dall-estero-e-cittadini-stranieri-in-italia/ ) to attend a conference as N4M, and we do not expect this position to change any time soon.

We will contact you all again with the full program and additional details,

See you soon in Camogli,
The Scientific Committee
N4M