Fwd: You're invited to run a Study Jam on Android for Beginners, Feb 1 - May 1

Pengxiao Du

Jan 8, 2016, 1:50:51 AM1/8/16
to fuxi chu, nanjing-gtug
这个活动我们可以做起来的 :)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: 'Adriana Cerundolo' via Study Jam Facilitators <study-gr...@googlegroups.com>
Date: 8 January 2016 at 14:43
Subject: Fwd: You're invited to run a Study Jam on Android for Beginners, Feb 1 - May 1
To: "study-gr...@googlegroups.com" <study-gr...@googlegroups.com>

The next iteration of Study Jams is launched on the Android for Beginners Udacity course!

We will continue to use this mailing list, as well as the Study Jam Leads G+ Community for sharing important updates. Please share any feedback, ideas or questions you have in either of these places.

Jan 8, 2016, 1:53:51 AM1/8/16
to Nanjing Google Developer Group, chu...@gmail.com
就是之前搞过的那个Android Study Jam吧