1 (855) 673-0059 Vivaaerobus Cancellation Policy

Nancy Adams

Dec 11, 2023, 7:32:34 AM12/11/23
to nancyadams
Viva Aerobus Cancellation Policy

Welcome to the world of hassle-free travel with Viva Aerobus, where we understand that plans can change unexpectedly. To ensure a seamless experience for our passengers, Viva Aerobus has a comprehensive cancellation policy in place.

Viva Aerobus Flight 24-Hour Cancellation Policy:

At Viva Aerobus, we recognize that travel plans can be unpredictable. That's why we offer a 24-hour cancellation policy, allowing passengers to make changes or cancel their flights within 24 hours of booking without incurring any cancellation fees. This applies to all bookings made through our official website or customer service. It's a commitment to flexibility, ensuring that you have the freedom to adjust your plans shortly after making a reservation.

How to Cancel the Viva Aerobus Flight with Different Methods?

Canceling your Viva Aerobus flight is a straightforward process, and we provide multiple methods for your convenience:

Online Cancellation:
  • Log in to your Vivaaerobus account on the official website.

  • Access the "Manage Booking" section.

  • Follow the prompts to cancel your reservation.

Customer Service:
  • Contact our customer service team through the helpline number 1 (855) 673-0059

  • Provide your booking details to initiate the cancellation process with the assistance of our dedicated staff.

Airport Counter:
  • Visit any Vivaaerobus airport counter.

  • Speak to our representatives who will guide you through the cancellation process.

  • Choose the method that suits you best, and our team is ready to assist you at every step.

How Much is the Vivaaerobus Airlines Cancellation Fees?

Understanding cancellation fees is crucial, and Vivaaerobus strives to maintain transparency in this regard. The cancellation fees may vary based on factors such as the fare type and timing of the cancellation. To get accurate information on cancellation fees applicable to your booking, refer to the fare conditions during the booking process or contact our customer service. We aim to provide fair and reasonable fees while maintaining the highest standards of service.

Vivaaerobus Airlines Refund Policy

Our refund policy at Vivaaerobus is designed to facilitate a smooth process for eligible refunds. Here are key points to note:

  • Refunds are processed based on the fare conditions and the timing of the cancellation.

  • If you cancel within the 24-hour window, a full refund will be issued.

  • Refunds for cancellations outside the 24-hour window are subject to the applicable fare rules.

  • The refund will be credited to the original payment method.

  • For detailed information on the refund policy, please review the fare conditions or contact our customer service team.

How to Get a Refund from Vivaaerobus Airlines?

To obtain a refund from Vivaaerobus, follow these steps:

Submit a Refund Request:
  • Log in to your Vivaaerobus account.

  • Access the "Manage Booking" section and initiate the refund request.

Contact Customer Service:
  • Reach out to our customer service team for assistance in processing your refund.

  • Provide the necessary details to expedite the refund process.

Check Refund Status:

Monitor the status of your refund through the Vivaaerobus website or customer service.

Our team is dedicated to ensuring a prompt and efficient refund process, keeping you informed at every stage.

What are the reasons for flight Cancellation?

Here are some of the common reasons for flight cancellation:

  • Weather

  • Mechanical issues

  • Security

  • Missing aircraft

  • Air traffic restrictions

  • Staffing issues

  • A lack of pilots

  • Computer glitch

  • Flight weather delay

  • Missing crew

  • Airport

  • Lack of passengers

Frequently Asked Questions:

Q1: Can I cancel my Viva Aerobus flight for free?

A: Vivaaerobus offers a 24-hour cancellation window where you can cancel your flight without incurring any fees. Outside this window, cancellation fees may apply based on the fare conditions.

Q2: How long does it take to process a refund?

A: Refund processing times may vary, but our team strives to complete the process promptly. You can monitor the refund status through your Vivaaerobus account or contact customer service for updates.

Q3: What happens if my flight is canceled by Vivaaerobus?

A: In the event of a cancellation initiated by Vivaaerobus, passengers are usually offered alternative flights or provided with the option of a refund. Contact our customer service for personalized assistance in such cases.