1 (855) 673-0059 Air Mauritius Cancellation Policy

Nancy Adams

Dec 11, 2023, 7:10:55 AM12/11/23
to nancyadams
Air Mauritius Cancellation Policy

Air Mauritius is a flag carrier airline of Mauritius, based at Sir Seewoosagur Ramgoolam International Airport. It is the national airline of Mauritius and operates scheduled passenger, cargo and charter flights to destinations in Africa, Asia, Europe and the Middle East.

Air Mauritius 24 hour cancellation policy

Air Mauritius offers a 24-hour cancellation policy on all fully refundable tickets. This means that you can cancel your flight for a full refund, minus any applicable fees, if you do so within 24 hours of booking.

To cancel your flight under Air Mauritius' 24-hour cancellation policy, you can contact the airline directly by phone, email, or live chat. You will need to provide your booking reference number and the names of all passengers on the booking.

How to cancel the Air Mauritius Flight?

There are three ways to cancel an Air Mauritius flight:

Online: You can cancel your flight online through the Air Mauritius. To do this, log in to your account and select the "Manage My Booking" option. Then, click on the "Cancel Flight" button next to the flight you want to cancel.

By phone: You can also cancel your flight by calling Air Mauritius customer service at 1 (855) 673-0059.

At the airport: You can cancel your flight at the Air Mauritius check-in counter at the airport. However, please note that you may be charged a cancellation fee if you cancel your flight at the airport.

Air Mauritius Flight Cancellation Charges

The cancellation fee for Air Mauritius flights depends on the fare type and the time of cancellation. For most fares, there is a $50 cancellation fee if you cancel your flight within 7 days of departure.The fee of cancellation ranges between 25%-100% of the total fare. It varies according to the travel class and the concerned airline.

Air Mauritius Refund Policy

Air Mauritius offers a full refund on all fully refundable tickets that are cancelled within 24 hours of booking. For non-refundable tickets, Air Mauritius will offer a refund, minus any applicable cancellation fees, if the ticket is cancelled within 7 days of booking. After 7 days, Air Mauritius will not offer any refunds on non-refundable tickets.

How to Get a Refund from Air Mauritius?

To request a refund from Air Mauritius, you can contact the airline directly by phone, email, or live chat. You will need to provide your booking reference number and the names of all passengers on the booking.For more detail about refund policy you can review the Air Mauritius Cancellation Policy from the official website.

Air Mauritius Cancelled Flights Compensation

Air Mauritius is not required to provide compensation for cancelled flights, unless the cancellation is due to a reason that is within the airline's control, such as a mechanical failure or a strike. If Air Mauritius cancels your flight due to a reason that is within their control, you may be entitled to compensation, such as a refund or a replacement flight.

Air Mauritius Flight Cancellation Reasons

Operational reasons, such as bad weather, mechanical problems, or air traffic control delays.

Commercial reasons, such as low demand or overbooking.

Force majeure events, such as natural disasters or political unrest.

Frequently Asked questions:

Q1.Can I cancel my Air Mauritius flight online?

Ans: Yes, you can cancel your Air Mauritius flight online through the Air Mauritius website.

Q2: What is the cancellation fee for Air Mauritius flights?

Ans: The cancellation fee for Air Mauritius flights depends on the fare type and the time of cancellation. For most fares, there is a $50 cancellation fee if you cancel your flight within 7 days of departure.

Q3: How do I get a refund from Air Mauritius?

Ans: To get a refund from Air Mauritius, you need to contact customer service. You can do this online, by phone, or at the airport.

Q4: Am I entitled to compensation if my Air Mauritius flight is cancelled?

Ans: If your Air Mauritius flight is cancelled, you may be entitled to compensation. The amount of compensation will depend on the length of the delay and the distance of the flight.

Q5: What are the reasons for Air Mauritius flight cancellations?

Ans: Air Mauritius flights can be cancelled for a variety of reasons, including weather conditions, technical problems with the aircraft, air traffic control restrictions, operational reasons, and force majeure events.

Q6: What should I do if my Air Mauritius flight is cancelled?

Ans: If your Air Mauritius flight is cancelled, you should contact customer service as soon as possible. They will be able to help you rebook your flight or get a refund.