Re: SOMET EXCEL Jacquard weaving machines width 3200 mm

Message has been deleted

Mehdi Tayebi

Jul 27, 2010, 2:49:15 AM7/27/10
to na...@googlegroups.com
PLEASE INFORM US THE PRICE , LOACTION ?.

BEST REGARDS
MEHDI.TAYEBI

On Tue, Jul 27, 2010 at 3:25 AM, abd el aziz abou hamoud <snow.bird.co@gmail.com> wrote:

10 SOMET  EXCEL Jacquard weaving machines width 3200 mm, year 1997
, 8 colors,
STAUBLI CX860  ,CX960 Jacquard machine ,5120 hooks, controller JC5, complete
with prefeeders and warpbeams AND FRAMES AND EVERY THING Excellent Condition

Any Details More Pls Let Me Know

---------------------------------------
Best regards
snow Bird For Export & Import

Yasser Arfa

T. S. Manager
NancoGroup Depart.
Tel:- 0020107934394\+202-33820360
Fax: 0020233820360

Tel:-0020190615938 \0020106600190

Tel:-0020174578830

Mail:- snow...@masrawy.com

 Address   : 45 elsherka el alami street , elmarutia road, fisal , giza city ,egypt
tele & fax :  +202-33820360

yasser arfa

Jul 27, 2010, 4:58:09 AM7/27/10
to na...@googlegroups.com

Dear sir
The Price  FOB ALEXANDRIA  Port  Egypt   Price  Each  35000 Euro

Best regards
snow Bird For Export & Import

Yasser Arfa
T. S. Manager
NancoGroup Depart.
Tel:- 0020107934394\+202-33820360
Fax: 0020233820360

Tel:-0020190615938 \0020106600190

Tel:-0020174578830

Mail:- snow...@masrawy.com

 Address   : 45 elsherka el alami street , elmarutia road, fisal , giza city ,egypt
tele & fax :  +202-33820360

abd el aziz abou hamoud

Jul 29, 2010, 10:04:32 AM7/29/10
to na...@googlegroups.com
Dear Sir,
Price 35000 EURO EGYPT

Best regards
snow Bird For Export & Import

Yasser Arfa
T. S. Manager
NancoGroup Depart.
Tel:- 0020107934394\+202-33820360
Fax: 0020233820360

Tel:-0020190615938 \0020106600190

Tel:-0020174578830

Mail:- snow...@masrawy.com

 Address 1: 20 Nahia  AboRwash Road Giza Egypt
  Address  2: 45 elsherka el alami street , elmarutia road, fisal , giza city ,egypt
tele & fax :  +202-33820360

Mehdi Tayebi

Jul 29, 2010, 5:25:32 PM7/29/10
to na...@googlegroups.com

Dear Sir:

We have available for sale the below listed machines , subject to prior sale:

8 X BARMAG Texturizing machine , Type : FK  6L - 12 , Year : 1986-87 , 216 Friction  ,

Single Heater , Speed : 1200 m/min.

Traverse Stroke length 250 mm.

Max Package diameter : 250 mm.

For filament polyamide & polyester yarns 10 dtex to 200 dtex .

Machines are with few working hours , but stopped now ready to work .in top condition .

Inspection : possible any time

For more details please do not hesitate to contact us .

Best regards

MOIEN TEXTILE CO.

Mehdi.Tayebi

Tel &Fax :

+98-21-55908034 / 55916869 / 55922901

Cell: +98-912-1432117

in...@moientextile.com

www.moientextile.com

sushil rajdev

Aug 4, 2010, 6:30:37 PM8/4/10
to na...@googlegroups.com
dear sir, how many cx960 out of these 10 looms you offered us.
STAUBLI CX860  ,CX960
any news.

yasser arfa

Aug 24, 2010, 10:57:50 AM8/24/10
to na...@googlegroups.com
We are waiting for your reply to confirm
If  You  Need  Invitation Letter  Pleas Let Us Know,
Regards'
Yasser