NOT JUST THE 5TH MECH -REBUTTAL

已查看 1 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

dgvreiman

未读,
2009年3月12日 19:52:382009/3/12
收件人 CYBERSTALKER WEB NAMES
NOT JUST THE 5TH MECH - REBUTTAL

(Smear Merchant Disclaimer: Please note this article (the same as all
of my past articles and exchanges with posters) represents an
editorial on contemporary issues and events - my opinion. Nothing in
this article represents in any manner any asseveration of biographical
fact, nor is about, directed toward or against any particular person -
other than those specifically mentioned herein. This article is being
posted for entertainment purposes only. If any person finds this post
personally annoying, abusive, defaming or otherwise disturbing, please
notify me of your specific reasons for annoyance via email at
legal...@comcast.net. If we find your detailed objections
reasonable (considering the “reasonable person” doctrine and case law)
we will then remove this post, or the offending passages contained
therein, from the Google archive, publicly apologize and retract. My
intent is to entertain, and to present articles to USENET readers
prior to publication to determine interest, and not to annoy, abuse,
humiliate, or in any way cause anyone emotional harm by posting on
USENET or elsewhere. Please note that defending myself from harassment
and obloquy with rebuttal posts has been deemed a “lawful and
legitimate” publication by my legal counsel. If I am not attacked,
libeled, defamed or harassed, or my copyrighted articles not
interrupted nor infringed upon, I clearly do not have a reason to
respond with a rebuttal. Please also note that I intend to notify any
and all ISP’s and web hosts of any annoying or calumnious post, web
site or other similar entity about me after I give the offender an
opportunity to retract, apologize and remove said post from the Google
archive).

SMEAR MERCHANT DISCLAIMER TWO: Considering the typical ridiculous,
absurd and obviously false claims about my military service that
originates from the crackpot smear and con gang that operates on
alt.war.Vietnam, I also hereby certify and attest this article is NOT
a secret coded message that only gang members can decode with their
secret Federal Agent/Sp4 draftee/former Junior Reserve Officer/ midget
decoder and mind reading rings.
This means the Brownie crackpots’ inevitable accusations and howls
that this article is really me claiming in a special soothsaying code
(a code only crackpots et al smear gang can only read of course which
involves their typical claim the American Heritage Dictionary’s
definitions of simple terms, such as “we” “estimated” “involved”
“retired from” and “not representing any biographical claim” are all
incorrect, and only their “special interpretations of the English
language can apply to all English terms I use, and of course the
gang’s standard nonsensical mind reading and soothsaying claims that
(1) I was a CIA cross border assassin that sniper killed Ho Chi Minh,
HOORAH - (2) that I personally killed 1803 enemy soldiers in Vietnam
and then feasted on their bodies (burp) (3) that I was a secret member
of the Mi Lai massacre, (let god sort them out) that I hunted down and
murdered unarmed Priests (take that choir boy) (4) that I was trained
by the Martian Army on Mars, and I have green blood, and retractable
fangs (slurp), (5) that the movie "Rambo" was copied after my deeds in
Vietnam and I still live in caves in the northwest (6) and best of
all, I went to the Carlise War College to study WWII tactics even
before I was born!!!! BWHAHAHAHAHHA.

Needless to say, the smear gang misrepresentations of my past posts
are of course, not true.

I have posted dozens of times on USENET that I will not post
autobiographical facts about my life on USENET in any detail. Only a
quip now and then. And, if anyone wants to know the true facts, or a
clarification of any quip, or more information and details about an
issue which are clearly missing in my quips they must first contact
me via email, identify themselves, and then I will determine if I want
to exchange such personal information with them.

Although the above is my standing offer, I should mention that NOT ONE
member of the gang has ever contacted me directly over any one of my
posts. It is clear the gang does not want to know about obvious
typos, errors, and occasional ambiguities, nor clarifications, nor
corrections, nor do they even want verification whether I was the
actual author of the post in question.

As experts on Investigations and the US Military have noted, the gang
leaders and their members clearly want to avoid the truth whenever it
contradicts their contrived and conspired defaming parsing and
fraudulent misrepresentations and distortions of what I have written
in the past, or contradicts their lies and fraud in respect to what is
and is not truly contained in my military records, and of course,
their fraudulent use of USENET posts they know others have written to
use to smear me, defame me, hold me up to public ridicule, stalk me,
and otherwise further their years’ long demonizing and vilification
campaign they have been regularly waging against me.

In short, the gang does not want to know the truth, and they are
desperate to stop me from defending myself as they know my truthful
rebuttals, which they cannot defend as they know what I am posting is
true, reveals them for what they really are.

The gangs lies and fraud border on the pathological, and include the
gang’ preposterous and goofy fraud that (7) a Purple Heart VA card is
the same as a Purple Heart Medal (I have posted on USENET dozens of
times I did not receive a Purple Heart Medal) (8) Nor that removing
hundreds of typos, errors, misstatements made by typists and I found
so far in about thirty-five THOUSAND extemporaneous posts under
accounts I used, and then replacing the errors with the true intended
context and meaning by the author is somehow “sinister” and the
original discarded post was the correct intended post and the
corrected version is false! (Giggle).
Such glaring preposterous crackpot et al smear and fraud gang claims
about me are, as usual, blatantly false and equally ridiculous. (Ask
the gang leaders for proof of their claims the next time they make
such ludicrous claims and watch them scurry for their rocks or produce
their own forgeries, or perhaps typos, errors and such that have long
been detected and discarded in my waste basket they have dug out of
that trash). And no, regardless of forgeries and discarded posts found
in my waste basket that were thrown there because of an error or
typist misstatement by one of our typist’s, I have posted about two
dozen times in the past that my time in South America was spent (other
than an assignment and short visit to Southern Command after I left
Vietnam) exclusively as a Civilian working for Montana Western Oil and
Gas or PCA, which evidence was scanned and posted years ago.)
Also, in response to the smear gang’s et al repeated and convenient
outright lie and fraud that I never said that others were using the
same accounts to post on USENET as I did until the smear gang leaders
started their fraud, con and smear campaign against me and thereby
forced me to post on this newsgroup to defend myself, please see the
following proof that of course the gang leaders et al have been caught
lying again:

http://tinyurl.com/7kfaqz

Experts on Smear Gangs reveal what the Nigel Brooks con and smear gang
is all about.

http://tinyurl.com/6d4aay
TYPISTS’ GALORE POST proves there were about 71 previous posts prior
to the gang’s glaring lie that I never mentioned others posting under
the same accounts I used until after the gang leaders started to use a
few typos, errors and post fragments written by many different people,
years apart, never written on any military forum, deceptively spliced
together with forged words added into or subtracted from the
hodgepodge of different context post fragments so as to fraudulently
alter their meaning or context.

End Disclaimer - Rebuttal Begins below:

Nigel Brooks admits below I was in the 5th Infantry - but then he
tries to hide that fact by renaming the 1st of the “5th Infantry
Regiment” the “5th Mech.”

Here is the latest Nigel Brooks con and deception:

Brooks said about me:

“He having served briefly on a reaction
force for the 5th Mech.”

In this post Nigel admits I was in the 1/ 5th Infantry Regiment -
which contradicts Nigel’s previous con that I was claiming I was in
some other 5th unit. Also, note that Nigel hides the fact my “5th”
unit was commonly referred to as just the “5th” as we see below in the
reference URLs’ - AND NO OTHER UNIT WAS REFERENCED AS “THE 5TH” IN
THAT MANNER!

Brooks also suddenly re-admits (he has admitted this before) that I
served on a reactionary force with that unit. Of course, there is no
way possible con man Brooks could know whether my service with that
unit was “brief” or not - so that part of the Brooks’ con, of
course , should be dismissed as standard Brooks con - especially when
you consider the extensive facts of my assignment to a Reactionary
Force that worked with the 5th Infantry and several other units in the
25th Infantry as well).

So much for Nigel Brooks catching himself in his own lies about me
not serving in a combat unit - this con is a regular occurrence for
Brooks and his gang - I suspect they lie so much they just cannot keep
track of their fraud.

Yet this latest fraud from Brooks also contradicts con man Brooks
claim that my military records show I was assigned to the 1/27th
Infantry (find me ANY NCO’s that performed personnel duties or similar
administrative duties while assigned to the 1/27th Infantry during
Vietnam and I will eat my hat, bark at the moon and sing the praises
of Nigel Brooks - don’t worry, Brooks and the rest already know that
no such duty or assignment existed.

So obviously I was assigned to the 1/27th Infantry for other reasons,
and, as my records CLEARLY show, the only other qualification I
possessed that could have been possibly used by that very famous
combat unit was that of an Infantry NCO. (Even the Tom Rau gang
member admitted I attended specialized RVN Training that was designed
exclusively for those NCO’s that were going into combat). Like I
said, they lie so much they cannot keep track of their last lie.

Strange how these smear gang members keep shooting themselves in their
feet - what a tangled web they weave - apparently so tangled they
cannot even remember their last con.

http://tinyurl.com/c7qc3m

During Vietnam:
“The brigade consisted of the 2nd Battalion, 5th Infantry, 3rd
Battalion, 14th Infantry, 3rd Battalion, 27th Infantry, 5th Battalion,
13th Artillery, Troop H, 10th Cavalry, 76th Engineer Company and the
425th Support Battalion. It was inactivated upon return of the 25th
Division from Vietnam on 15 December 1970 with its personnel and
equipment used to bring the 1st Brigade up to strength.
1. Historian Eric Bergerud focused on the experiences of Tropic
Lightning soldiers in Vietnam in his book, "Red Thunder, Tropic
Lightning: The World of a Combat Division in Vietnam".

1. 25th Infantry Division (United States) - Wikipedia, the free ...
Aug 5, 2008 ... US 25th Infantry Division shoulder sleeve
insignia ..... 1st Battalion, 5th Infantry Regiment; 3rd Battalion,
21st Infantry Regiment ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/25th_Infantry_Division_(United_States) - 73k -
Cached
After the Korean War the Fifth was sent back to Hawaii to become part
of the 25th Infantry Division, but it soon would find itself in combat
once again. It was one of the few mechanized units to serve in
vietnam. Though faced with the considerable problems posed by
operating mechanized forces in the jungle, the Fifth fought fiercely
and was feared by the enemy. Under the command of Colonel, now Major
General, (Retired) andrew Anderson, the Fifth Infantry (Mech) received
its second Presidential Unit Citation. It would later win a Valorous
Unit Award for action in the Battle of cu Chi. The Fifth fought for
three hard years in Vietnam, again establishing its reputation for
tough fighting, perseverance in harsh conditions, and excellence in
the face of enemy opposition.
1.
End Excerpts that prove Brooks is lying:

Note the reference above to “The Fifth” above - which was the common
slang used for that unit. When I was asked if I was in the “5th” I of
course replied I was - and I was! Moreover, although I had already
posted 31 TIMES that I was “in the 5th” in respect to the 1/5th in the
25th Infantry Division before Nigel Brooks tried to con the readers I
meant “some other 5th unit” - Brooks of course ignored the
preponderance of existing pre-evidence that he was lying, hid that
fact, and now he wants to hide the fact the unit I was a part of was
commonly referred to as “the 5th” as we see above.

The 1/5th Infantry Regiment was NOT named the 5th Mech, (although
the unit was mechanized it was commonly simply referred to as “the
5th” as we see from the URL above) - which of course disproves what
Nigel Brooks’ is fraudulently attempting to claim above - apparently
because ol Nigel knows he has been caught in mid con number
approximately 146, (and growing) and he is desperately ducking and
dancing around his obvious lie.

Fact: Nigel Brooks was not in that unit, I was. Nigel Brooks was not
even in the “Regular Army!” Nigel Brooks was discharged from active
duty LONG BEFORE the DOD approved the new special forces known as the
“Reactionary Forces” (approved in January 1968 by a DOD special
order). Brooks nor his gang members would have a clue about those
units, how they were formed, nor what they did. Below is an excerpt
from the 25th Infantry Division Archives, which provides specific
details on what these special forces did during the time I was
assigned to them and the place I was assigned.

http://tinyurl.com/bvphvv Reactionary Forces, 25th Infantry Division,
1968 Tet offensive and counteroffensive months.

Nigel Brooks is quick to defame real Veterans while he hides the fact
he has been caught lying profusely (in context) about his own military
service. No wonder he smears other real vets, he wants to divert
attention from his own fraud and deceptions. (Almost as bad as a
“Ward Attendant” in some hospital unit trying to claim he was a
“combat medic” with a fighting unit - and received a medal for what
normal GI’s did every time they came under fire - sad and pathetic
really how some of these guys pandered for medals).

http://tinyurl.com/amspgd Irrefutable proof that Nigel Brooks lied
profusely about his military service. (Note that Brooks does not deny
any of the information contained in this rebuttal).

Yes, I was in the 5th, and Brooks clearly has admitted that fact is a
true statement above. So much for all those previous lies that Brooks
has just admitted he posted about this issue.

It is refreshing to see these smear and con man types expose their own
fraud, which is becoming the mantra for this Nigel Brooks smear and
defamation gang.

Doug Grant (Tm)

回复全部
回复作者