Joining The Illuminati

Gerald Ford

Oct 12, 2015, 5:49:34 PM10/12/15
to namebench

William Jackson
      `I want to tell the whole world about this wonderful email account  illuminatium...@gmail.com  and the illuminati organisation it represents
      A few years back my life had no meaning, it was like i was struggling to exist but not for long. On my way home one evening i met a very successful friend of mine. We talked about so many things and i opened up to him on how my life was a constant bed of struggles. He told me he would help. He told me all about the illuminati and guided me to this email address  illuminatium...@gmail.com  He said i would find my way through this email address
         After i requested for membership in the illuminati through  illuminatium...@gmail.com i was initiated into the illuminati. Few days after initiation, $5 000 000 was sent to my bank account by the illuminati, i was asked what i wanted to do with my life and i said i wanted to go into construction business. The Illuminati guided me all the way and today my business is worth hundreds of millions of dollars
     I was a man who had nothing before but now i'm a man of wealth, fame and power.
    I oblige you to take this seriously, contact  illuminatium...@gmail.com today and i assure you, you'll be glad you did..?.?`

John Williams

Dec 10, 2015, 3:28:39 AM12/10/15
to namebench
This person s telling truth, plese do not believe him...he is maa ke loude, bhen ki yaar....never believe him or this kind of person... this is very jhaat touching story...