DNS Servers for XBOX Live gaming...

Alan Pfeil

Feb 28, 2015, 3:03:12 PM2/28/15
to name...@googlegroups.com
How can I optimize the results for getting the best connecting for online gaming over Xbox Live? I know the UDP protocol that is used is not a very reliable one, but I just want to be able to get the best connection possible. I deal with some latency issues, where my ping can be over 50ms and then 30ms on a good day. Trying to improve the connection in any way I possibly can. I'm running a CAT 5e out of the back of my NETGEAR Router/Modem that I purchased. It has two gigabit ethernet ports. One going to my Xbox, one going to my Laptop. Any help or suggestions to make my connection as stable as possible would be greatly appreciated!!

Thanks!!

Alan