Northumbrian Norton owners - Trip to Norton Factory

David Steedman

Feb 28, 2012, 4:16:28 PM2/28/12
to Northumbria Advanced Motorcyclists
Here is an opportunity from our friends at the Northumbrian Norton
owners club. There are limited places so see the the online forum for
more details if you are interested.

http://forum.nam-online.org/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=94

Regards,

Dave.

John Magee

Mar 1, 2012, 9:24:08 AM3/1/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
hi david hope you are well? i am part of google group but unsure how to get an email out to all? i have put a note on forum about triumph open day this saturday but i am aware that not all members go onto forum would you be able to do this for me till i can see you at next meeting and poss learn how to send to group thats if it is all right to send this type of message?

cheers

harley john

ride safe ride often

T&J Murphy

Mar 1, 2012, 12:40:25 PM3/1/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
That's their loss ... more food for us.
Tempted to get a Triumph and just scrap the Harley's? ;-)

Terry

John Magee

Mar 1, 2012, 1:44:07 PM3/1/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
now now dont be naughty poss c u sat

john

David Steedman

Mar 1, 2012, 6:41:01 PM3/1/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Here is a shortcut to Harley John's post on the forum

http://www.nam-online.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=93

Just click on it and the magic of the internet will take you there:-}

Cheers,

Dave.