FW: IAM Polls - Please vote!

Ron Patrick

Nov 2, 2011, 12:38:28 PM11/2/11
to Nam_Bikes@Googlegroups. Com

For your information.

Ron.

Dear IAM Poll Subscriber:

It's time to vote

You have subscribed to our list of people willing to take part in the IAM polls. We would be grateful if you could take a couple of minutes to complete our new poll on

MOT tests

Feel free to pass it to anyone you know who is not an IAM member, as we are seeking a wide range of views. Please do not reply to this message as it is an auto reply and we will not receive it.

Many thanks
IAM Marketing and Communications

view email in browser | unsubscribe | update your profile | forward to a friend

IAM subscribers receive this automatically.

IAM
510 Chiswick High Road
London, England W45RG

Add us to your address book

Copyright (C) 2011 IAM All rights reserved.