Funeral arrangements for Neil Hamilton

Mel Leitch

Apr 5, 2013, 3:59:18 PM4/5/13
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
All,

I have been asked to pass on the following message from Brian Field regarding the funeral arrangements for Neil.

Most of you will know of the sad and tragic loss of our friend and brother biker Neil.

Neil's son Mark has asked me to inform everyone that Neil's funeral service is on Monday 15th April at 2.30pm at the Sunderland Crematorium, Chester  Road, Sunderland SR4 7RS.
Mark and the family wish EVERYONE who knew of Neil TO ATTEND WITH THEIR BIKES to support the family in their loss. Everyone is welcome to visit the family home after the service.

There is a very small chance that the funeral may have to be postponed, however this is considered to be very unlikely. I shall notify if there are any changes.

Many of our members belong to other groups who were connected with Neil past and present. The family would appreciate members passing the details of this post on to others to ensure they are widely communicated.

Best
Mel Leitch

DaveG

Apr 6, 2013, 10:42:55 AM4/6/13
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Latest information from Neil's family via Brian Field:
IMPORTANT UPDATE: Mark, Neil's son, has informed me that the family
wish ridersrequested to escort the funeral cortege from their family
home to Sunderland Crematorium. The family feel that this is what Neil
would have wished..
This may be achieved if riders gather and wait in the car park of the
GOLDEN LION pub in South HYLTON which is close to the family home at
10 Offerton Close. The pub is situated on the riverside, at the very
end of the High Street, in Lion Place SR4 0NG. Riders should arrive
for 1.15pm -1.30pm latest and be ready to move and follow from that
time.

Regards - Dave