Subs Reminder

paddy jarvis

Feb 8, 2012, 8:04:07 AM2/8/12
to Northumbria Advanced Motorcyclists
Just a reminder that your subs are due for this year, £15.00 payable
via cash, cheque or standing order. Many thanks to those who have
paid.

paddy

david walton

Feb 9, 2012, 4:07:30 PM2/9/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paddy

My bank statement says I paid in January by SO. But Barclays did cock
it up last year! Could I ask you to double-check you haven't got it
and let me know.

Really sorry about the hassle.

Regards
David Walton

P Jarvis

Feb 9, 2012, 4:25:39 PM2/9/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
No probs David, cant check it till next week though.

Paddy

--
Paddy Jarvis
07910490293

david walton

Mar 26, 2012, 3:26:47 PM3/26/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Paddy

Re emails below. Were you able to check you have my subs?

Cheers
David Walton

Paddy Jarvis

Mar 26, 2012, 4:51:59 PM3/26/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Yes, checked them last night and yours is fine.

paddy

david walton

Mar 28, 2012, 1:45:00 PM3/28/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com