FW: Development following the death of Dr. Clive Taylor

Ron Patrick

May 15, 2012, 9:23:11 AM5/15/12
to Nam_Bikes@Googlegroups. Com
An update on Clive's accident.

Ron.
-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Mulloy Sent: 15 May 2012 08:42
To: 'Ron Patrick'
Subject: FW: Development following the death of Dr. Clive Taylor

Hello Ron,

Some news on Clive’s accident (at last!).

Regards

Sean

I received the following information from Frances today. Though it is of very limited nature, I thought you would want to know, and Frances seems to want it passed on.  She wrote:

 I thought you'd want to know (and tell any interested parties) that the driver who killed Clive is going to be prosecuted.  I don't know when or where, as I haven't had a letter yet, but I telephoned Strathclyde Police today (not having heard anything since November), and was told that there would be a prosecution.

I'll let you know if/when there are further developments. A lot of people have been asking.

John