Your Worst Nightmare!

DaveG

Dec 14, 2012, 10:50:39 AM12/14/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
I saw this youtube link on a motor home forum but I guess the poster must be a biker as well. If you're like me this video will make you cringe. It could easily happen to any of us!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtXFThyr764

Just watch where you catch those panniers!

Regards - Dave

Louise Atkinson

Dec 14, 2012, 1:30:19 PM12/14/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Ouch!!!!!!

Sent from my iPad

Jack Stewart

Dec 14, 2012, 2:56:00 PM12/14/12
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Just to add the rider was one of the journalist riding the  'NEW'   FJR at its  recent launch.  He was not seriously hurt which is amazing in itself, but I doubt he will be asked back to  many other new bike launches!!

Regards,

Jack