Membership update - please read!

Louise Bennett

Oct 20, 2009, 6:50:36 AM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Let's draw a line under the latest topic, please!

Could all of you out there email me, or the forum, and let me know if you would like to stay on the forum membership list or be removed from it.

I am pretty sure that a fair proportion of the email addresses that I have are redundant and would like to 'clean up' the list.

Thanks,
Louise.

NOT...@aol.com

Oct 20, 2009, 7:19:25 AM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Louise,

Can you keep (for now at least) John Notton on your list. He is presently at sea. Please confirm request.

Karen Notton

Thompson, Allan (E S SF REU 5)

Oct 20, 2009, 7:36:59 AM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Louise,

Please leave me on the distribution.

Thanks,

Allan B. Thompson.
Quality Manager.
Siemens Energy, Energy Service Fossil.
C.A.Parsons Works,  Shields Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 2YL.

(       Tel: 0191 2752225, Internal: 2225.
            Mobile: 0780 8824288.

*       e-mail: allan.t...@siemens.com

P Think about your responsibility to the Environment before printing !

Registered office: Siemens plc, Faraday House, Sir William Siemens Square, Frimley, Camberley, GU16 8QD. Registered no: 727817, England.

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be privileged.  It is for the exclusive use of the addressee. If you are not the addressee please note that any distribution, reproduction, copying, publication or use of this communication or the information in it is prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please inform us immediately and also delete the communication from your computer.  The views expressed in this communication may not necessarily be the views held by Siemens Power Generation.

Oct 20, 2009, 3:42:28 PM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com

Craig,

I’m not sure where you got the idea that there would be two mailing lists, I certainly didn’t read that into Louise’s email. I think she’s just trying to update the one list with people who really want to be on it and remove those who are no longer active or indeed left.

I don’t think anyone has misused the forum – it’s moderated anyway (by Louise now – have you taken over yet, Louise?) so unsavoury or rude contributions shouldn’t be able make it to general distribution. We certainly don’t have the right to censor individuals who are still paid up members of NAM and the IAM. Just because Ray, Clive et al have resigned as Committee members does not mean that their current IAM and NAM memberships will cease immediately. They remain NAM members as long as they pay their NAM and IAM subscriptions, just like you and me.

There’s no point in going over the same ground again and again but I hope that we don’t become an organisation that censors criticism of itself – that path leads to dictatorship!

Cheers - Dave

<BR

Paul Connell

Oct 20, 2009, 5:26:41 PM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
hi louise i would like to remane on the list thanks paul (pja...@hotmail.com )

From: dave.g...@tiscali.co.uk
To: nam_...@googlegroups.com

Subject: [nam_bikes] Re: Membership update - please read!
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:42:28 +0100

stuart-...@tiscali.co.uk

Oct 21, 2009, 7:38:17 AM10/21/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com

Louise,

You can leave me on the forum too.

I think everyone has got the message now. It is time to move on with a good positive attitude and ideas. I am sorry to hear about the people leaving our NAM group and thank them for their dedication over the years and wish them the very best in forming a new group but we really need to draw a line under it now and move on ourselves . Too much time and effort has been spent having a go at the I.A.M. We are the only group in the North who seem to be feeling this way. Durham , Cleveland and N/Yorks are going from strength to strength and hopefully we will now follow suit.  Stuart

Subj: [nam_bikes] Membership update - please read!

Let's draw a line under the latest topic, please!

Could all of you out there email me, or the forum, and let me know if you would like to stay on the forum membership list or be removed from it.

I am pretty sure that a fair proportion of the email addresses that I have are redundant and would like to 'clean up' the list.

Thanks,
Louise.

Music for life! - http://www.tiscali.co.uk/downloads

Barrie Braidford

Oct 21, 2009, 2:52:26 AM10/21/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
leave me on please Louise. Barrie Braidford.

david walton

Oct 20, 2009, 2:49:54 PM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Louise

Include me in!!

Regards
David
PS Great ride on Sunday.

Jack Stewart

Oct 20, 2009, 8:52:54 AM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Hello Louise,

Please leave me on the list.

Many thanks
Jack Stewart

Oct 20, 2009, 9:55:46 AM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Louise, please keep me on the forum membership list. David Henderson

From: lou...@bennettbell.demon.co.uk
To: nam_...@googlegroups.com

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 11:50:36 +0100

Ron Patrick

Oct 20, 2009, 12:46:29 PM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com

Hello Louise,

I’m still with you.

Regards,

Ron.

Wayne Monk

Oct 20, 2009, 1:31:54 PM10/20/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com

Hi Louise

Please keep my email on the forum

Thanks

Wayne

Oct 21, 2009, 6:26:53 AM10/21/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Hi Louise,

Keep me on the list please.

Peter

Peter Morgan, Sunderland
please send me a quick 'got it' so that I know that you have got the mail - thanks
If this is a business mail your usual mail acknowledgement message will do.

Oct 21, 2009, 7:28:00 AM10/21/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Hi louise -

Please keep me in the loop

regards
Nige

stevefro...@googlemail.com

Oct 21, 2009, 10:54:14 AM10/21/09
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Like to stay aboard

Stephen Green

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone

Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 19:20:51 +0100

Dave Glennie

Oct 26, 2011, 12:41:45 PM10/26/11
to nam_...@googlegroups.com

Hi all,

Please note that the December NAM monthly meeting is a special Xmas event and is NOT being held on the second Tuesday of the month. Instead it is being held on Friday 9th December. Follow this link for more information

http://www.nam-online.org/meetings.html

Regards - Dave

David Thornton

Oct 27, 2011, 7:20:41 AM10/27/11
to nam_...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I have a Cardo 'Scala Rider FM' Bluetooth wireless headset for sale. I bought it earlier this year to pair with my Garmin 220 sat nav. It works perfectly and has an FM radio included. I have upgraded my Autocom system with a bluetooth dongle so I do not need this headset anymore. It is all boxed and in 'as new' condition with full instructions etc. I will be putting it on e bay with a reserve price of £60 ( it cost £98 in June) but thought I would offer it to folk in the club first. If you are interested give me a ring on 07793 671353.

Cheers,
Dave Thornton