Interested in a talk about creating Rails UIs in pure Ruby?

Jonas Jabari

Nov 5, 2020, 10:29:35 AM11/5/20
to Nairuby
Hey all!

Hope you're doing good these days!

Would you be interested in a talk about the open source Ruby gem matestack-ui-core? matestack-ui-core enables you to create your Rails UI in pure Ruby, even adding reactivity on top without any JavaScript implementation required! (https://matestack.io)

Would be super happy to show you some neat features in a remote presentation. Could be something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XiF5QJHjvDY&list=PLcUWAZJidC9fcBzjH7Olh84Tvj79GYqwM but I'm very open for any other formats!

Happy to hear back from you!

Cheers,
Jonas

Bernard Banta

Nov 12, 2020, 1:58:13 PM11/12/20
to nai...@googlegroups.com, Michael Kimathi, Benson Muite
Hi Jonas,

We'll be glad to have you present the talk on 10th December from 6pm-8pm GMT+03.

Does that work for you?

Best Regards,
Bernard Banta
Bernard Banta on about.me

Phone: +254 713 973 902
Twitter: @bantab
Skype: banta_b
Linkedin: ke.linkedin.com/in/banta

Jonas Jabari

Nov 13, 2020, 6:25:53 AM11/13/20
to nai...@googlegroups.com, Bernard Banta, Michael Kimathi, Benson Muite

Hi Bernard!

Sure! That sounds good to me! How many minutes do you think would be appropriate for my presentation? Any specific feature of Matestack you're interested in? Or should I speak about matestack-ui-core in general?

Cheers,

Jonas

Am 12.11.20 um 19:57 schrieb Bernard Banta:
You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Nairuby" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/nairuby/CAPuBhbfwSEOG2FMM2H0HiR21iCrpJTjMzRksM88LreKocqY5Tg%40mail.gmail.com.
--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards
Jonas from matestack.