Invite: African Ruby Mini-Conference 2021 on August 12th

Bernard Banta

Aug 9, 2021, 2:24:11 PM8/9/21
to nai...@googlegroups.com

Hello,

I hope you are doing well.

We are more excited to have you on board this coming Thursday. African Ruby Community invites you to join us in an online Mini-conference on Aug 12th 2021, 1600hrs-2000hrs EAT.

During this event we will have a panel of amazing Industry experts from the Ruby Community. This is an inclusive conference, welcoming to all. We will hear from speakers on these topics; Reactive Rails, Building Modern Applications in Ruby, Seamless Ruby Application Deployment, Code Reviews, Hacking Arduino + ESP32 with MRuby and Opensource.

You will also have a chance to speak to Shopify, Kwara and Turing who are our amazing family sponsors making this amazing conference a success.

If you are yet to register please use this link https://conference.nairuby.org/ also feel free to bring a plus one with you or a friend who is interested in Ruby or Software Development. You can also follow us on our socials @NairubyKe everywhere.

You don’t want to miss this 🎉🔥

Twiiter designs updated Turing Logo.png

Best Regards,

Bernard Banta