Introducing: "bingwa-wa-ufundi"

Munyoki Kilyungi

Jul 15, 2022, 5:51:42 AM7/15/22
to Nairobi GNU/Linux User Group, jgart

Hi guys, introducing:

<https://github.com/nairobilug/bingwa-wa-ufundi>

In this channel[0], we intend to package (for fun)
stuff we fancy. In so doing, contributors will
learn about GNU Guix[1], packaging software, the
nuances of managing dependencies and a bit of
scheme. That said, should you have a pet project
you'd like packaged, you can put it here. For
packages that meet Guix' licencing requirements,
we'd upstream that later.

A question to the community at large, would people
be welcome to having patches sent over on this
mailing list? We may have potential users who
have a strong stance against GitHub and the
direction they are going with their CoPilot
project[2][3]. Nevertheless, contributions from
GitHub are still welcome.