Anyone want to get paid to build open source eLearning tools?

Jay Larson

Jul 8, 2021, 9:59:45 AM7/8/21
to nairo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, Tunapanda has likely funding from a FOSS eLearning non-profit to hire someone for a few months to build out one of our open source tools called H5P-standalone (Github link below). Their team has ~20 engineers building open source software, and consider themselves to be nearly as familiar with H5P as Joubel (the group that built H5P).

Both Tunapanda and this org want to enable people to consume open content in low/no-bandwidth environments.

From the likely partner:
"It would be a collaborative project where two of my developers, one with good H5P experience and another with JS/Mobile skills will be involved.

I am thinking it could be a functionality port from H5P's jQuery to Ionic and/or React? The implementation is up for discussion, but we can use the Tunapanda experience as a baseline."

If you are interested either full-time or half-time, or can recommend someone(s), please reach out to me j...@tunapanda.org.

Some links:

Best,
Jay