Breaking down Apollo Federation's anti-FOSS corporate gaslighting

Bonface Munyoki K.

Nov 6, 2021, 8:39:57 AM11/6/21
to nairobi-gnu
You may find this interesting:
https://drewdevault.com/2021/11/05/Apollo-federation-2-gaslighting.html

--
Bonface M. K.
D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F
(hkp://keys.gnupg.net) Free Software Activist
Humble GNU Emacs User | Bearer of scheme-y parens
Curator: | Twitter: @BonfaceKilz
signature.asc

Alan Orth

Jan 10, 2022, 6:16:46 AM1/10/22
to nairo...@googlegroups.com
I dunno what Apollo is (Graph API something?), but Drew linked to a previous article of his about the Elasticsearch re-licensing issue and there is an insane talk by Bryan Cantrill about Oracle killing OpenSolaris. I love that guy... wow.

Regards,

Bonface M. K

Jan 11, 2022, 2:25:36 AM1/11/22
to Alan Orth, nairo...@googlegroups.com
Alan Orth <alan...@gmail.com> anaandika:

> I dunno what Apollo is (Graph API something?), but Drew linked to a
> previous article of his about the Elasticsearch re-licensing issue and
> there is an insane talk by Bryan Cantrill about Oracle killing OpenSolaris.
> I love that guy... wow.
>
> https://drewdevault.com/2021/01/19/Elasticsearch-does-not-belong-to-Elastic.html

Thanks for the share. I read most of Drew's
article from Gemini(nice experience)!

[...]

--
Bonface M. K.
D4F09EB110177E03C28E2FE1F5BBAE1E0392253F (hkp://keys.gnupg.net)
Free Software Activist
Humble GNU Emacs User | Bearer of scheme-y parens
Curator: <https://upbookclub.com> | Twitter: @BonfaceKilz
signature.asc