Invitation to KASA Junto Virtual Event

Melkizedek Mirasi

Sep 28, 2021, 5:47:34 AM9/28/21
to Nairobi GNU/Linux User Group
Tsup everyone!

I'm writing to invite you to KASA's upcoming virtual event.

KASA is an offshoot project of Tunapanda Institute. At KASA, we use space science as a channel to get young people excited about science and technology through courses and projects.

The event is part of our meetup series dubbed "KASA Junto" (derived from Benjamin Franklin's Junto Club) that we started a couple of months ago as a monthly event to discuss a broader list of topics, including role of science in the African development, capitalism and economic models, mental health, education system, space exploration in Africa, among other utopian ideas for Kenya and Africa.

For the first time we're hosting the KASA Junto series virtually. The event goes down this Friday from 3 pm to 5 pm. You are all invited!

The topics of the discussion will be:
  • Future of food
  • Africa as an emerging market

Regards,