Join the NairobiLUG (nlug) project on Weights and Biases

Brian Muhia

Feb 16, 2023, 10:09:21 AM2/16/23
to nairo...@googlegroups.com
Some months ago I did some work on a data science challenge in an open-sciencey attempt to understand semi-supervised learning, while tackling some potentially high-impact problem (rice disease classification - https://github.com/poppingtonic/semisupervised-rice-africa), and wanted to create a public place to host freely available models. So I created a Weights and Biases repository for Nairobi LUG and put them there (https://wandb.ai/nlug). As an academic subscription, it is open for up to 100 seats, so if you want you can use it as a store for some of your own weights especially if you're okay with contributing weights from your ML research projects to the public domain like I have.

Best wishes,
Brian Muhia