My organization has an opening for a Python/Django developer position(For a five(5) months engagement with high possibility of extending the contract)
Qualifications and Skills
- 3+ years of proven experience with building and deploying a large Django Web applications
- Experience with building RESTful Web Services APIs, preferably using Django REST Framework (DRF)
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and software engineering fundamentals
- Experience with Python distributed task queues like Celery or RQ
- Can quickly understand and work with an existing code-base and can write complex SQL queries
- Experience working in a fast paced agile/scrum programming environment
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree is required to be considered for this position, preferably in Computer Science/Engineering/Science/Mathematics or related fields
- Participate in product delivery through the entire SDLC of analysis, design, coding, testing, implementation, and support to build applications and APIs primarily using Python/Django framework
- Implement all aspects of application design – high-performance design, coding, caching mechanisms, security, encryption, state management, error logging, debugging, scalability, code reviews, environment configuration, and testing.
- Closely collaborate with Front-End Engineering, DevOps, and other teams
- Implement data integration solutions with products in our ecosystem
- Bring high energy, confidence, and ambition to work every day
- Consistent performance at the highest levels in a dynamic team
If you meet the qualifications indicated above and interested in the task, reach me by replying to this email or sending me a new mail.