Reintroducing Kazi+

Anthony Nandaa

Jan 15, 2016, 2:04:00 AM1/15/16
to nai...@googlegroups.com
Hi all and happy new year!

Just a reminder, if you didn't join Kazi+, we will be glad if you did so. So much has changed since last time we talked -- and we are just releasing our major version next week; with promotions to give-away goodies. I thought you shouldn't miss out on this!

More so, we've reached out to partner companies, and in few weeks, we will have tones of job opportunities up for grabs.

Tell a friend to tell a friend -- we will appreciate dearly. Good day! :)

On Tue, May 19, 2015 at 11:02 PM, Anthony Nandaa <profn...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi friends,
I've been building a recruitment platform - the same old thing, but trying to innovate around the processes and niche. I want it to be the place where people go when they want real developers and designers.

I thought I should introduce it first to a place where real developers reside. I've a lot of respect for folks in this mailing-list.

It's currently in private beta, so a little rough at the edges but it's working. Please join the platform and also send me lots of feedback - kaziplus.com

Can someone give this job a shot? https://beta.kaziplus.com/jobs/view/1

Looking forward to seeing you there.

-na

--
Nandaa Anthony,
Software Architect, Serial Founder & Mentor.

--
Nandaa Anthony,
Software Architect, Serial Founder & Mentor.
Twitter/Github: @profnandaa
Blog: www.nandaa.com

Miano Njoka

Jan 18, 2016, 5:53:03 PM1/18/16