All Igbos Hail The President, Including Baba Wharfy & Nebu🤣🤣🤣

afis 'Deinde

May 29, 2023, 8:23:04 AM5/29/23
to Google Inc., Naija Observer, DIPO ENIOLA, Nebukadineze Adiele, Wharf Snake, Ola Kassim, Tajudeen Raji, Chukwuemeka Okala, imperi...@yahoo.com, Ishola Williams, Vin Modebelu, agw...@yahoo.com, Abraham Madu, Adeniran Adeboye, Philip Achusim
Image-1.jpg

Drs Ola & Funmi Kassim

May 29, 2023, 10:10:02 AM5/29/23
to Google Inc., Naija Observer, DIPO ENIOLA, Nebukadineze Adiele, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, Chukwuemeka Okala, imperi...@yahoo.com, Ishola Williams, Vin Modebelu, agw...@yahoo.com, Abraham Madu, Adeniran Adeboye, Philip Achusim, afis 'Deinde
Afis:

The 2023 elections are now over and the inauguration of BAT
as President
of Nigeria is now part of Nigeria's history.

It is time for all Nigerians including those who vote for BAT and
those who vote for other candidates to rally around our new
President to build a buoyant new and progressive Nigeria that we can
all be proud of.

We must allow the petitions of those who lost their elections to go through
the legal process!

I expect BAT to run an all inclusive government, one in which all regions
of Nigeria are equally represented.

He needs our prayers and support to succeed
in the extremely difficult task--of governing  Nigeria a diverse nation of over 450 major
and small ethnic groups in which economic inequality is one of the most dire in the
world.

Bye,

Ola

On Monday, May 29, 2023 at 08:23:05 a.m. EDT, afis 'Deinde <odide...@gmail.com> wrote:

--
To  join this group, send email to naijao...@googlegroups.com

---

Shikena,
Afis
“Hell is empty and all the Devils are here”, by Shakespeare in The Tempest.
Sent from my iPhone

--
To  join this group, send email to naijao...@googlegroups.com

---

Wharf A. Snake

May 29, 2023, 2:20:31 PM5/29/23
to Drs Ola & Funmi Kassim, Google Inc., Naija Observer, DIPO ENIOLA, Nebukadineze Adiele, Tajudeen Raji, Chukwuemeka Okala, imperi...@yahoo.com, Ishola Williams, Vin Modebelu, agw...@yahoo.com, Abraham Madu, Adeniran Adeboye, Philip Achusim, afis 'Deinde
Alagba Afis,

It is criminal to hail a crime in progress. I am not a criminal, either am I a drug baron or a sympathizer of any illegitimacy. It is there contradictory to my core beliefs to participate in a shambolic show of shame.

Today Nigeria and indeed the black race  is setback many decades by this debacle - a catastrophic display of utter arrogance by the INEC chairman.

Let’s be clear if Jonathan had carried on in this manner Buhari would never be President

Ejo ni Mushin - Prince

Agwọ nọ n’akịrịka

monamona ni ologun ngbe, ologun to ba gbe paramole o gbe iyonu.

Sent from my iPhone

afis 'Deinde

May 29, 2023, 3:38:40 PM5/29/23
to Drs Ola & Funmi Kassim, Google Inc., Naija Observer, DIPO ENIOLA, Nebukadineze Adiele, Wharf Snake, Tajudeen Raji, Chukwuemeka Okala, imperi...@yahoo.com, Ishola Williams, Vin Modebelu, agw...@yahoo.com, Abraham Madu, Adeniran Adeboye, Philip Achusim
We are still celebrating Dr Kassim.
Maybe in two weeks will do what you advised below.

TODAY IS AJODUN AWA LOKAN….see video below:
Video.mov

afis 'Deinde

May 30, 2023, 9:51:39 AM5/30/23
to Wharf A. Snake, Drs Ola & Funmi Kassim, Google Inc., Naija Observer, DIPO ENIOLA, Nebukadineze Adiele, Tajudeen Raji, Chukwuemeka Okala, imperi...@yahoo.com, Ishola Williams, Vin Modebelu, agw...@yahoo.com, Abraham Madu, Adeniran Adeboye, Philip Achusim
image
Chief Dokpesi

Baba Wharfy, how body?
Today is the 29th of May, the day of Tinubu’s inauguration.
Did you hear about Chief Dokpesi?

Baba Wharfy, an Arigisegi happened today…….
Just when Tinubu was at the Eagle square getting anointed, Chief
DOKPESI DIED AS HE WAS EXERCISING ON A TREADMILL.

He owned AIT and was one of the channels that were predicting that Tinubu would die from sickness before the elections.

Shikena,
Afis
“Hell is empty and all the Devils are here”, by Shakespeare in The Tempest.
Sent from my iPhone

On May 29, 2023, at 2:20 PM, Wharf A. Snake <wharf...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Alagba Afis,