What Would Have Happened If A Christian Procession In Plateau Or Kaduna Was Bombed?' - Prof Usman

1 view

vin modebelu

Dec 6, 2023, 8:53:14 AM12/6/23
to Naija Observer
Will they get their own untouch women too ?

'What Would Have Happened If A Christian Procession In Plateau Or Kaduna Was Bombed?' - Prof Usman

News Hub Creator4h

A Former Head of NHIS, Professor Usman Yusuf reacting to the tragic bombing in Tudun Biri during an Islamic Procession has alleged that there would have been a potential repercussions if a similar event had involved Christians in Plateau or Kaduna. He noted that big churches in the Southern part of the country would have raised a huge alarm across the Nation. He expressed concern over what he perceived as a lack of careful consideration by the military in handling such situations.

He said, ''This is a religious procession. What would have happened if a religious Christian Procession in Plateau or Kaduna was bombed? Big Churches from the South specifically would have raised their voices all over Nigeria. We need to be very careful, the military should know better. You become a general to think better than a captain, this is irresponsible. In other climes, they will all resign. Everybody in the chain of command will be fired. The Chief of Defense staff and everybody will go. And the President will have to cut his trip, come back home, and see our people.''

[Start From 9:33]

TO WATCH THE VIDEO HERE