Fast And Furious 6 Tamil Dubbed Mp4

Toccara Delacerda

Jun 29, 2024, 10:21:02 AM (yesterday) Jun 29
to naewhimazor

Over the course of our formative college years, Maggie became like family to me. Our bond, like any great friendship, was built on shared interests ranging from our penchant for niche Nora Ephron references to a near-encyclopedic knowledge of "Real World/Road Rules Challenge" and, above all else, a diehard fondness for the "Fast & Furious" movie franchise.

Though we each began our foray into the world of fictional street racing on our own, we cemented our friendship (and obsession with the movies) in 2009 with the fourth installment, "Fast & Furious," which we saw together at the Cinemark Movies 12 in Ames, Iowa.

We were gripped with excitement as we followed the characters Brian and Dom as they raced through Mexico, avenging Letty's "death." Then, we gasped aloud at the big reveal. As film fanatics, we knew to stay through the end credits (always). It was great to have a viewing comrade who was still there when the lights finally flicked back on.

"Fast Five" had us reuniting in Iowa three years later for an evening of popcorn and squealing tires. When "Fast & Furious 6" came out in 2013, it was just the excuse we needed for a romp around Minneapolis, where I was living at the time.

The highly anticipated and emotional "Furious 7" allowed me to visit Maggie in her new home in Texas. It was a long-awaited reunion that felt especially poignant as we held hands and audibly mourned during Wiz Khalifa's "See You Again."

After the life-changing experience of the pandemic, "F9: The Fast Saga" felt like a blessing, bringing Maggie back to North Carolina to meet my new daughter. It gave us some much-needed solace after too much time apart.

When I saw "The Fast and the Furious" for the first time back in 2001, I had no idea this adrenaline-inducing franchise would also bring a friend into my life forever. Since we started our tradition of seeing every one of the films together, Maggie has become "Mi Familia." She even officiated my wedding.

So when Marriott Bonvoy Moments approached TPG with an opportunity to experience the thrill, the rush and the sheer joy of the films in real life, I knew I had to jump in the driver's seat with my ride-or-die at my side.

To participate, members simply navigate to the Marriott Bonvoy Moments homepage and search for various offerings by interest or location. Then, log into their Marriott Bonvoy account to either redeem points for a flat-rate package or place bids on the auctions (some packages are available just for purchase, too).

Launching today in honor of the premier of the latest film, "Fast X," the "Fast & Furious" Marriott Bonvoy Moment is officially dubbed, "Cruise Through the Streets of Los Angeles in the Honda S2000 & Enjoy Exclusive Access to the Petersen Automotive Museum."

The package includes two 30-minute ridealongs in the character Suki's souped-up Honda S2000, which appeared in the first and second films (don't expect to jump any drawbridges, though). What's more, participants get to meet up with an entire crew of "Fast & Furious" devotees and their replica vehicles. The day also includes a private tour of the Petersen Automotive Museum's exhibits and its exclusive Vault, with over 250 one-of-a-kind vehicles, many of which belonged to heads of state and Hollywood stars, plus lunch at the museum's Meyers Manx Cafe.

This was Maggie's first visit to California, so we knew we had to make it extra fast and extra furious. We started our trip by checking into the AC Hotel Beverly Hills, which was perfectly located just a five-minute walk from the Petersen Automotive Museum, where the Moment would take place.

In addition to the Marriott Bonvoy Moment experience, we wanted to immerse ourselves in all things Toretto (a character from the films), so we planned an epic day that hit some of the films' main locations. That's when we realized L.A. is far more spread out than you might guess from the movies!

Our first stop was the museum's vaunted Vault, a massive underground space housing over 250 very special vehicles, including some owned by Hollywood royalty as well as actual royalty, not to mention a presidential car or two and automobiles that made cameos in various films.

To enter the space, we walked past the car that would be our ride for the afternoon, Suki's supercharged Honda S2000. The glowing pink graphics and smooth design set our "Fast & Furious"-devoted hearts aflutter. The memories associated with this franchise and the sentimentality of the moment came rushing through my veins like a hit of NOS. Maggie and I exchanged teary glances that, without words, mirrored the instant connection we felt over a decade ago.

Getting up close to the first Ferrari ever to don the prancing horse emblem and seeing a decommissioned Pope-mobile with a curiously un-ergonomic throne were highlights, as was the 24-karat gold-plated 1981 DeLorean, one of 100 commissioned by American Express for its Gold Card members.

Perhaps my personal favorite was a room that housed every Formula 1 livery with cars signed by World Champion drivers. The number of vehicles that were one-of-a-kind or first-ever was astounding. The Vault collection is an awe-inspiring experience where I could have spent 12 more hours perusing every trunk, hood ornament and hubcap.

After, we took the elevator to the top floor and worked our way down through the museum's various galleries, where the exhibits change periodically. When we were there, one of the installations was a celebration of Porsche's 75th anniversary, with 40 curvaceous vehicles on display from the automaker's storied past.

We had worked up quite an automotive appetite by then, so we visited the museum's Meyers Manx Cafe for a casual lunch of shrimp tacos and a fried-chicken sandwich with gochujang slaw and Kewpie mayonnaise before our ride. Once we were fueled up, it was time for the next scene in our afternoon adventure.

My heart pounded as we walked out to our chariot: The cotton candy-pink Honda S2000. With Daniel as our chauffeur, I would take the first half-hour shift as the passenger and after a fuel stop in Hollywood, Maggie would switch places with me to enjoy the second half-hour of the ride.

As Daniel drove me up the parking ramp to begin our journey, I thought the roar of the engine beneath our seats would be the main thrill of my day. However, there was one more surprise that would catapult this experience into the "F9" stratosphere.

At the top of the ramp, we were greeted by a rally of five "Fast & Furious" cars: Dom's Mazda RX-7, Brian's Mitsubishi Eclipse, Vince's Nissan Maxima, a second edition of Suki's Honda S2000 and, of course, Dom's signature Dodge Charger R/T.

A group of local car aficionados has become famous for their meticulous recreations of the notorious film fleet. Having built over 20 replicas from scratch over the last five years, the folks at the Petersen Automotive Museum knew they would make the occasion that much more memorable.

Almost as soon as we met the crew, we felt like we'd found our "Familia." We recited lines from the movies and shared our excitement over seeing each of the cars together, then hopped back into the cars to get out on the road.

From the convertible, I was able to hear all the hoots and hollers of folks on the sidewalk and in other cars, as we were recognized around every turn and down every avenue. It was a gloriously sunny L.A. day and the velvety interior of Suki's speedster provided the perfect perch to feel the wind in my hair as we sped down the streets of Hollywood.

When a stoplight halted our procession on Hollywood Boulevard, where tourists were posing with characters from movies and admiring the stars on the Walk of Fame, our crew revved their engines and rallied the entire neighborhood. Phones and cameras were up as people took in the sight, and when passing a huge "Furious X" billboard on Sunset Boulevard, I couldn't help but giggle at the pure joy of it all.

If you're a fan, or even vaguely aware of, the movies, you know we had to visit Echo Park near downtown Los Angeles. Pulling up to Kensington Road, we found the iconic Toretto House, the home of Dominic and Mia Torretto and the landmark location that introduced audiences to so many of the franchise's main characters. Now surrounded by high fences and numerous signs to respect the privacy of the homeowner, it was still a thrill to see in real life.

Then we reached the site of Toretto's Market down the street, which is an actual functioning bodega. We walked in and purchased a pack of Coronas, almost as if we'd walked off the screen of one of the movies ourselves. We cracked open an ice-cold bottle on the sidewalk outside and cheered to a decade of fandom, friendship and family. It was the perfect finish line to the day.

Now that we have traveled to our fifth state because of the Fast and the Furious, Maggie and I decided we can't stop there. We made plans to head to Boston for "Fast X" and made a pact that each new movie must be viewed in a new state.

Getting the chance to step inside Suki's car and experience the thrill of the ride was an unforgettable moment. It gave us yet another chance to see each other and added some much-needed fuel to our long-running friendship, and that felt like a true win.

The state-of-the-art ride system is being uniquely designed to immerse guests within the high-speed Fast & Furious universe. Highlights will include groundbreaking 360-degree rotation of the individual ride vehicles as they rocket along an elaborate track meticulously constructed with sound reduction technology for a breathtaking, superior experience. These attributions will create a seamless sensation of drifting cars as guests spin in motion at furiously fast speeds.

For more information about Universal Studios Hollywood, visit www.UniversalStudiosHollywood.com; like Universal Studios Hollywood on Facebook and follow @UniStudios on Instagram and X (formerly known as Twitter).

Dont waste your time with this excuse of a ride. By far the worst ride of universal. This is a 3D simulator ride, where you sit in a truck with screens all around you to simulate movement. there are several rides at universal that use this effect, but this one did it by far the worst. the 3D was completely unconvincing, because everything was completely flat. This ride was explosion after explosion, with so much going on that you couldnt actually focus on anything. I didnt feel like i was moving at all, which is the intended effect with these simulator rides and something all the others do perfectly. so aside from the 3D effect being entirely underwhelming, this ride also OBLITERATES your eardrums. the smoke emitters are the loudest thing in the entire park, even louder than the REAL GUNSHOTS in the bourne show. i think the cherry on top for my ride experience was that at the end, the video on the tv screens in our truck was COMPLETELY MUTED. so we could see someones lips moving but couldnt make out ahat he was saying at all. so aside from this ride being total garbage, is it worth just queueing up for it and doing it for the sake of it? No. The queue is long and boring, with 2 long and boring videos to set the story. these felt like unskippable ads on youtube, but each one was 3 minutes long. look, ive said enough. skip this ride, no part of it is in any way worth it.

b1e95dc632