Fwd: FW: Inviting Employee Referrals : OM PA - 100 HC Ramp up Preparation (Target 1 - 2 Months)

Boopathi Arumugam

Apr 6, 2017, 2:52:36 PM4/6/17
to nado...@googlegroups.com
Dear All,

Please see the Ericsson referral program as below in the email. Please let me know if any of your friends/colleagues (developers, 2+ exp) are looking for job opportunities. Experience needed in any of the below technologies:

Telecom Order Management COTS – Conceptwave, OSM, Metasolv, Netcracker, Amdocs OM, Century Product Suite- OM/PC, Comptel, Pega OM, Clarity OM ( Australia based), ComArch ( Poland Based), Cerellion - Service Manager / OM ( UK based) , Beesion OM ( US  based),etc..

Thanks and regards,
Boopathi