Getting support with Nack

Nack support

Apr 23, 2023, 9:23:44 AM4/23/23
to Nack support
Hello!

If you need help using Nack, follow these steps:

  1. Search for any messages that address the issue you're facing.
  2.  Post a message here for support and we'll get back to you as soon as possible. we aim to respond to all messages within 48 hours.
Best,
The Nack team

Elyse M

May 26, 2023, 2:20:50 AM5/26/23
to Nack support

My credits are not updating with a paid subscription.
Thank you.

Nack support

May 26, 2023, 8:11:31 AM5/26/23
to Nack support
Hi Elyse,

Sorry to hear about this. We've recently fixed an issue in the app that prevented subscription details displaying correctly.

Please check your inbox, for instructions to help us give you a free month of usage 🙂

Thanks for your patience! Have a great weekend.