Ben Bartlett planning town hall re the future of the Ashby BART west parking lot

Robert Lauriston

May 29, 2018, 8:04:21 PM5/29/18
to Neighbors of Ashby BART

A city staffer was going door to door in the neighborhood today doing some sort of preliminary community outreach on this notion. She had a letter from Ben Bartlett:

Hello Neighbor,

We are sorry to have missed you. My team is walking around district 3 today, talking to community members about the future of the Ashby BART station parking lot. We want to hear from you—about whether we should build housing on it, leave it as is, or do something else!

We plan to host a town hall and listening session later in the summer to hear from the neighbors about this issue. We would love to see you there.

If you would like to receive updates about this meeting, please give me office a call or shoot us an email at (510) 981-7130 or d3i...@cityofberkeley.info.

Thank you for your time!

Best,

Ben Bartlett

She clarified that he's talking about.the west parking lot.