Great Workshop – Thanks!

Stephanie

Jun 10, 2010, 1:52:37 PM6/10/10
to NAACL 2010 Mechanical Turk Workshop
Hi All,

Last weekend's workshop was an impressive event. It was awesome to be
in a room full of so many people doing inventive work.

We started our business in order to normalize the data coming back
from the random crowd, which continues to be a large part of
collecting crowdsourced work. Along with that, we'd like to make a
tool that is easy for researchers to use. In order to bring that goal
to fruition, we will give you $100 credit for feedback on our
product.

For your $100 credit just sign up at CrowdFlower.

http://crowdflower.com/

We are currently in private beta. Joseph, our DIY crowd-sorcerer, will
let you in, just let him know that you are with NAACL and he will
credit your account. If you already have an account just email
jos...@crowdflower.com to get the credits applied.

I was seriously impressed with the workshop and the work that came out
of it. Thanks for letting CrowdFlower be a part of it.

/round of applause for the organizers!

Best,
Stephanie Geerlings
CrowdFlower

You can include your researcher friends in the $100 credit for
feedback deal... just please make an introduction first. We'll cap it
at 50 people.