word alignment on Mechanical Turk

Chris Callison-Burch

Feb 18, 2010, 11:37:23 AM2/18/10
to naacl-m...@googlegroups.com
I designed a javascript interface for doing word alignment on Mechanical Turk, if anyone is interested. Here's what it looks like:
http://wiki.github.com/callison-burch/mechanical_turk_workshop/word-alignment

--Chris

Nitin Madnani

Feb 18, 2010, 11:39:13 AM2/18/10
to naacl-m...@googlegroups.com
This is really nice, Chris!

Nitin

Brendan O'Connor

Feb 18, 2010, 11:41:25 AM2/18/10
to naacl-m...@googlegroups.com
impressive!  and looks like you found urdu speakers on AMT too.

Chris Callison-Burch

Feb 18, 2010, 8:40:23 PM2/18/10
to Gabriel Parent, naacl-m...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for pointing this out, Gabriel. Does someone want to update the wiki page on GeoLocation with with geoPlugin instead of GeoBytes? Looks like they're preferable for avoiding spamy-redirects.
http://wiki.github.com/callison-burch/mechanical_turk_workshop/geolocation

--Chris