update from NAACL-HLT Young Investigators Workshop

Ted Pedersen

Mar 15, 2010, 9:44:17 PM3/15/10
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
We have made notifications to authors about the outcomes of their
paper submissions, and will hopefully have the final program for the
workshop worked out in early April. We are very pleased with the
response to the workshop, and think it promises to be a very memorable
event.

We are now using the main page of this Google Group to post
information of particular importance to authors. We've added a number
of bullet points there with upcoming deadlines, so please pay
attention to those if you are an author or co-author, and do let us
know of any questions that arise. We continue to use the START system
to email authors directly, but it would be wise to double check the
Google Group since email can sometimes bounce or get misfiled.

We learned today that the workshop will take place on Sunday, June 6,
which is the 2nd day of workshops, and the last day of NAACL. Please
do consider attending even if you aren't an author. The workshop will
highlight some very interesting work going on in Latin America, and
also provide a forum for discussions about possible collaborations and
future directions.

More details as they emerge.

Cordially,
Ted and Thamar