Call for Photos :)

Ted Pedersen

Jun 8, 2010, 4:17:00 PM6/8/10
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
Greetings all,

It was so very nice to meet all of you in Los Angeles. I have posted
the photos taken at the workshop with my camera here, and have also
put a link to them on the discussion group page.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/duluthted/

If you took any photos, please do make them available on some photo
sharing site, and we can keep track of all the different URLs on the
main page of the workshop.

Enjoy!
Ted

Allan Berrocal

Jun 12, 2010, 4:52:46 PM6/12/10
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com, bet...@stanford.edu, Julio Castillo, pge...@sip.ucm.es, Emiliano Guevara, Ivania Romina Altamirano, Lucia Rozario
Hi all,

I agree with Ted it was great meeting you all last week. I wish you good luck in all your endeavors both academic and personal.

There are some photos I uploaded to picasa at http://picasaweb.google.com/allanberrocal/NAACLLosAngelesJunio2010# you may want to take a look. If by any reason someone prefers not having specific photos online, just let me know and I´ll take care of it.

We may be years away from hosting a CL event in Costa Rica, but feel free to contact me if you ever visit us for other reasons. I'll be honored to be your host.

Allan Berrocal

Allan Berrocal
-----------------------
En cada momento usted elige ser feliz. Solo se requiere valentía para para tomar la decisión.

Thamar Solorio

Jun 12, 2010, 8:57:11 PM6/12/10
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
Hola Alan,
Que padres fotos!
Que bueno que las subiste para que las pueda copiar. Mil gracias!

TS

Ted Pedersen

Jun 18, 2010, 8:19:21 PM6/18/10
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
Diana Inkpen posted some photos from NAACL :

http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~diana/LA/index.html

She was with some of you in Hollywood, so look for yourself in her
photos!

Enjoy,
Ted

Fabio N. Kepler

Jul 28, 2010, 3:08:08 PM7/28/10
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I finally managed to get some photos uploaded. Take a look at http://picasaweb.google.com/fabio.kepler/NAACLHLT2010?authkey=Gv1sRgCLOygdWhuJauhAE&feat=directlink. I thought I had more pictures with people in them, but then back home I realized most group pictures were taken with other cameras...

i would also like to make the same invitation as Allan: if any of you ever happen to visit Sao Paulo, please drop a message!

Best regards,
Fabio