About sharing Hotel rooms

tsolorio

Apr 14, 2010, 4:20:08 PM4/14/10
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
Dear All,
Some of you have asked about sharing rooms to reduce travel expenses.
I would suggest to reply to this post if you are interested in sharing
a room with someone else coming to the workshop. Then you can finalize
details about sharing offline and let us know your final Hotel
arrangements. Of course, we only need to know about Hotel arrangements
for those participants receiving accommodation support.
However, if you have problems booking rooms please let us know. We
have a block of rooms reserved for workshop participants at the Ritz
Hotel (http://www.milner-hotels.com/la/) the rates go from $79-$110
plus taxes. We can certainly help with the reservations even if you
are paying the Hotel by yourself.

Remember that when you enter the country you will be asked to provide
information regarding your place of residency while in the US. So keep
the Hotel information at hand.

Please let us know if you can help with anything else.

Best,
Thamar and Ted

Gabriel Infante-Lopez

Apr 14, 2010, 4:28:34 PM4/14/10
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
I am interesting in sharing.

thanks,

gabriel

> --

Gabriel Infante-Lopez
FaMAF - UNC
Haya de la Torre S/N - Ciudad Universitaria
gab...@famaf.unc.edu.ar -- http://www.cs.famaf.unc.edu.ar/~gabriel
http://www.cs.famaf.unc.edu.ar/~pln
Phone +54 351 433 4051 - Int. 414 -- Fax: +54 351 433 4054

Iván Raskovsky

Apr 14, 2010, 4:53:20 PM4/14/10
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I'm interested too.
I'm receiving accommodation support for the nights of the 5th and 6th and as I understand these dates are fixed, so we should take that into consideration.

See you soon,
    Iván

César Antonio Aguilar

Apr 15, 2010, 12:12:26 AM4/15/10
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
Dear Thamar and Ted:

I your mail with the suggestion expressed by some colleagues, and I am agree to share the rooms. Thus, a possible option to resolve this until the meeting is to decide who of us accept to share it. Another option would be contact us by e-mail and ask who wants to share and who not.

So,  I wait for your answers and suggestions.

Best regards,

César A. Aguilar

Fabio N. Kepler

Apr 19, 2010, 6:51:24 AM4/19/10
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
Hello.

Anyone still interested in sharing a room? I'll receive support for two nights (5th and 6th), but will be staying since the 31st.

Regards,
Fabio

tsolorio

Apr 19, 2010, 11:57:46 AM4/19/10
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
Dear All,
Just to clarify,
Please not that we are not asking you to share rooms. Those of you
receiving accommodation support for two nights can certainly stay by
themselves. We are simply posting this email to help you finding
people that would like to share a room. But it is totally up to you if
you want to share, and it is also up to you to contact people that
have expressed an interest in sharing to make arrangements.

We will only handle the reservations. So once you have figured out the
details of your stay let us know so we can proceed with the
reservation.

I hope this helps,

TS
On Apr 14, 11:12 pm, César Antonio Aguilar <cesar.aguila...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Dear Thamar and Ted:
>
> I your mail with the suggestion expressed by some colleagues, and I am agree
> to share the rooms. Thus, a possible option to resolve this until the
> meeting is to decide who of us accept to share it. Another option would be
> contact us by e-mail and ask who wants to share and who not.
>
> So,  I wait for your answers and suggestions.
>
> Best regards,
>
> César A. Aguilar
>
> 2010/4/14 tsolorio <thamar.solo...@gmail.com>
>
> > Dear All,
> > Some of you have asked about sharing rooms to reduce travel expenses.
> > I would suggest to reply to this post if you are interested in sharing
> > a room with someone else coming to the workshop. Then you can finalize
> > details about sharing offline and let us know your final Hotel
> > arrangements. Of course, we only need to know about Hotel arrangements
> > for those participants receiving accommodation support.
> > However, if you have problems booking rooms please let us know. We
> > have a block of rooms reserved for workshop participants at the Ritz
> > Hotel (http://www.milner-hotels.com/la/) the rates go from $79-$110
> > plus taxes. We can certainly help with the reservations even if you
> > are paying the Hotel by yourself.
>
> > Remember that when you enter the country you will be asked to provide
> > information regarding your place of residency while in the US. So keep
> > the Hotel information at hand.
>
> > Please let us know if you can help with anything else.
>
> > Best,
> > Thamar and Ted
>
> > --
> > .

Iván Raskovsky

Apr 21, 2010, 11:59:11 AM4/21/10
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com, kep...@ime.usp.br
Hi.

Is anyone interested in sharing arriving on the 31st?

Thanks,
    Iván

On Mon, Apr 19, 2010 at 12:57 PM, Allan Berrocal <allanb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Fabio,
I'll be glad to share a room 6 nights starting on June the 1st till June the 6th. I haven't made reservations yet, for I'd certainly like the idea. What do I need to do?

Thanks
Allan Berrocal
--
Allan Berrocal

Iván Raskovsky

Apr 21, 2010, 1:36:28 PM4/21/10
to Allan Berrocal, naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com, kep...@ime.usp.br
Allan,

Thanks a lot. The only thing I'm not sure about is that Fabio and I both have travel support for the 5th and 6th.
It might be better to share with someone who doesn't have support for those nights.

Thanks,
    Iván

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 1:45 PM, Allan Berrocal <allanb...@gmail.com> wrote:
Iván,

I believe Fabio is arriving on the 31st. I was talking to him to share a room since I am arriving on the 1st of June and will be leaving on the 7th.

Thanks
Allan Berrocal

Gabriel Infante-Lopez

tsolorio

Apr 28, 2010, 2:30:04 PM4/28/10
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
Dear All,
I would like to remind you that we need to make Hotel arrangements for
everyone. Please contact people as soon as possible to finalize
arrangements for Hotel sharing. Note also that NAACL has a website to
help people find roomates. Go to the link below to explore this
option.

http://naaclhlt2010.isi.edu/blog.html#roommate

Cheers,
TS

On Apr 28, 6:19 am, Gabriel Infante-Lopez <infante.lo...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Anyone still available for sharing? I am arriving on the 1st of June and will be leaving on the 7th.
>
> gabriel
>
> --
> Gabriel Infante-Lopez
> FaMAF - UNC
> Haya de la Torre S/N - Ciudad Universitaria
> gabr...@famaf.unc.edu.ar --http://www.cs.famaf.unc.edu.ar/~gabrielhttp://www.cs.famaf.unc.edu.ar/~pln
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted