[naacl-2010-yi-workshop] Dinner for Workshop Participants on Saturday June 5th @ 7:00pm

tsolorio

May 7, 2010, 11:55:04 AM5/7/10
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
We would like to invite ALL workshop participants to join us for
dinner on Saturday June 5th at 7:00pm. We have reserved a semiprivate
area at Casa, Cocina y Cantina (http://www.casadowntown.com/). The
restaurant is a few blocks away from the Ritz Milner Hotel.

Please join us for an informal gathering that will serve as the ice
breaker for the workshop. Dinner is provided by our sponsor agency and
drinks can be bought separately. RSVP to sol...@cis.uab.edu soon to
help us size the group.

Hope everyone can join us!

Best,