Info about Los Angeles

Ted Pedersen

May 25, 2010, 6:53:49 PM5/25/10
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
I've found the following to be a pretty useful site as I learn more
about Los Angeles.

http://www.yelp.com/la

Make sure to select Downtown when you are searching to find things
near the hotel and conference site.

There is also some local information on the NAACL HLT 2010 web site...

http://naaclhlt2010.isi.edu/area.html

Enjoy,
Ted

César Antonio Aguilar

May 26, 2010, 1:44:02 PM5/26/10
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
Hello, Ted, how are you?:

Thank you very much for your information about LA. Briefly, I found some suggestions of good restaurants around the Downtown.

I appreciate your support.

We will in LA soon.

Regards,

César Aguilar

Ted Pedersen

May 26, 2010, 3:43:36 PM5/26/10
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
BTW, information about how to get from the airport to the hotel can be
found here :

http://naaclhlt2010.isi.edu/travel.html