acl 2011?

Ted Pedersen

Jun 5, 2011, 8:51:49 AM6/5/11
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
Greetings all,

Just curious, anyone from last year's NAACL Young Investigator's
workshop planning to attend ACL 2011 in Portland?

I'll be attending and will arrive before the tutorials and leave after
the workshops. Hoping to see at least a few familiar faces there!

Thanks,
Ted

Luciana Benotti

Jun 5, 2011, 8:55:20 AM6/5/11
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ted,

Nice to hear from you!
I am attending ACL. I will arrive some days before ACL starts because
I am also presenting at SIGDIAL.

Looking forward to seeing you there :).
Luciana.

Helena

Jun 6, 2011, 8:56:22 AM6/6/11
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Ted and everyone!

Unfortunately I will not be able to attend ACL :o(

But I hope to see you and other colleagues from NAACL Young
Investigator's workshop in Cuiab� this October at STIL 2011:
http://www.ufmt.br/stil2011/

Paper submission deadline for STIL 2011 is next week (June 15,
2011) and maybe we will extend it to more 1-2 weeks.

Best,

Helena

Antonio Leoni

Jun 9, 2011, 12:02:36 PM6/9/11
to NAACL-HLT 2010 Young Investigators Workshop
I won't at NAACL, but may be next year.

Best regards,

Antonio

On Jun 5, 8:55 am, Luciana Benotti <luciana.beno...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Ted,
>
> Nice to hear from you!
> I am attending ACL. I will arrive some days before ACL starts because
> I am also presenting at SIGDIAL.
>
> Looking forward to seeing you there :).

Fabio N. Kepler

Jun 12, 2011, 9:05:30 PM6/12/11
to naacl-2010-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ted,

I would really like to, but unfortunately I will not be able to attend ACL this year. I'm just about to get a faculty position in a federal university here in Brazil. But I hope to meet everyone next year.

Best,
Fabio