New N3MSS Event - Mud Run on June 12

Jeffrey Brody, Gtr Del Val Chapter

Apr 13, 2010, 10:46:04 AM4/13/10
to NMSS SPECIAL EVENTS COMMUNICATORS GROUP
Mud Run Brandywine, benefiting the National MS Society, promises to be
an unforgettable day of fun in the great outdoors to be held in
Newtown Square, Pa on June 12, 2010.

Mud Runners will take the challenge to slip, slide and slosh your way
through a 10k (about 6.2 miles) course covered in mud, all while
traversing over, under and through natural and man made obstacles.

Like the Bike Ride, we need to communicators support. We’re looking
for at least 20 volunteers to be positioned at obstacles and along the
course to report on any logistical or medical issues.

For more information about Mud Run, visit www.MudRunMSBrandywine.org.
To volunteer, complete the form post in this group by April 30, 2010.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey Brody
Development Manager, Bike MS: City to Shore Ride