New release of dotNetRDF has improved Talis support

Rob Vesse

Mar 11, 2010, 10:29:00 AM3/11/10
to n2-dev
Hi all,

Just to let those of you in the .Net world know I've just released the
latest version of my C# API for RDF [1] which has a couple of
stability fixes for Talis support related to the known issue
http://talisplatform.zendesk.com/entries/115427-sparql-endpoints-for-some-stores-don-t-correctly-support-turtle-output
and to a HTTP timeout issue which was the result of poor connection
management in previous versions of the API.

The TalisConnector in the API provides basic save/load/query function
over the metabox, private graphs, sparql and multisparql services of a
store and allows both versioned and unversioned updates. If there are
other API features that people would like to see exposed in future
releases let me know.

Also any bug reports are appreciated

Thanks,
Rob Vesse