What are the versions of Paget and Moriatry to use with the current Talis platform?

Richard Hancock

Dec 5, 2009, 8:57:43 PM12/5/09
to n2-dev
Hi all,

Awhile ago I upload some data to my dev store and had a working Linked
Data web site using Paget 1.0, Moriarty and Arc2.

Recently I uploaded some more data but that didn't show up with Paget,
though I could see it was there using Arc2.

Initially it seemed that the old data could still be viewed but once I
cleaned out the Paget cache I couldn't see that either.

(Now that the Paget cache has been cleared new cache information is no
longer being stored.)

I suspect that with the recent Talis platform upgrades my Paget and/or
Moriatry versions may be out of date.

What are the correct versions of Paget and Moriatry to use with the
current release of the Talis platform?

Cheers,

Richard.

Keith Alexander

Dec 6, 2009, 3:50:53 AM12/6/09
to n2-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Richard,

You can check out the latest version of Moriarty (last changed on
November 16th) with:
svn checkout http://moriarty.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ moriarty-read-only

and Paget (changed last on October 5th) with:
svn checkout http://paget.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/ paget-read-only

Let us know if that helps (I wonder if the problem might be something
else; I'm not sure about Paget, but I think I have an app using a
pre-Paget version of Moriarty which continues to work no problem).

Keith