dotNetRDF 0.1.1 Alpha

Rob Vesse

Oct 2, 2009, 4:09:27 AM10/2/09
to n2-dev
Hi All

I'm a PhD Student in ECS at the University of Southampton and as part
of my research I've been working on developing a new C# API for RDF
called dotNetRDF.

The library is built in C# 3.0 and uses .Net Framework 3.5

I've recently released the latest Alpha which adds among other things
support for the Talis Platform. The library can be downloaded from
the project website [1] and as part of the User Guide there is an
article on using the Talis Platform integration [2]. You can also
check out the formal documentation for the TalisPlatformConnector
class at [3]

Please be aware that the library is still in fairly early Alpha so
there are still bugs though the Talis integration seems to be fairly
stable.

Rob Vesse

[1] http://www.dotnetrdf.org – dotNetRDF Project Website
[2] http://www.dotnetrdf.org/content.asp?pageID=Using%20the%20Talis%20Platform
- Using the Talis Platform
[3] http://www.dotnetrdf.org/api/index.asp?Topic=VDS.RDF.Storage.TalisPlatformConnector
- TalisPlatformConnector Class API

Danny Ayers

Oct 2, 2009, 10:22:12 AM10/2/09
to n2-...@googlegroups.com
Awesome!

2009/10/2 Rob Vesse <rve...@gmail.com>:
--
http://danny.ayers.name

ajmg

Oct 4, 2009, 10:49:58 AM10/4/09
to n2-dev
Hi Rob

Nice! I've got a trial version of Visual Studio .NET and have just
been playing with dotNetRDF; using your examples I was easily able to
connect to and query my own store in no time. What kind of research
are you doing?

Amanda